Перейти к содержанию

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition PC (СЕ патч код на боссов)

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Доброго времени суток.

Вот нарыл в интернете:

Originally Posted by Torentsu

Hi all. I'm currently trying to workup a simple patch code with cheat engine for allowing play as bosses and other NPCs, and I had a simple request. Do any of you have the numbers that correspond to the characters in the character array? This would make things a lot easier. Finding them on the select screen isn't going well because there seems to be other pointers flying around there. I'm also not very good at this .

Так вот нужен такой патч код в Cheat Engine с опцией:

Смена персонажей включая боссов

Вот уже и адреса есть:

futuretime23: the address for the p1 character modifier is 01983EE0 while p2 is 01984B6C and the address that controls to what character shang tsung morphs to: 0198B4F4

Here's an example of how to the code for playing as ruutuu(fightingdummy_male) would look like:

01983EE0 4E50435F

01983EE4 46494748

01983EE8 54494E47

01983EEC 44554D4D

01983EF0 595F4D41

01983EF4 4C450000

the right column is the character value: it's the full character name just in hexadecimal,the solution is pretty simple: open up a hex editor,type in the char name(all of it,inlcuding the prefix) and copy paste the values. one thing,since the pc names them in upper and lower cases,if it doesnt work,try keeping the cases just like the pc file name,if not,try all uppercases or lowercase letters.

• Создать...

Важная информация

Находясь на нашем сайте, Вы автоматически соглашаетесь соблюдать наши Условия использования.