Перейти к содержанию

010 Editor v3 (Hex-редактор, *новинка)

Рекомендуемые сообщения

hexred.th.png

Профессиональный hex-редактор, главным отличием которого от WinHex является наличие С-подобного скриптового языка, заметно упрощающего работу при исследовании файла. Так же радует большое количество встроенных инструментов: калькулятор, подсчет контрольных сумм и т.д.

Часть мануала из справки этой программы:

Introduction to Templates and Scripts

One of the most powerful features of 010 Editor is the ability to run Binary Templates and Scripts. A Binary Template allows a binary file to be understood by parsing the file into a hierarchical structure. Templates have a similar syntax to C/C++ structs but they are run as a program. Every time a variable is declared in the Template, the variable is mapped to a set of bytes in the current file. For example, the following is a simple Template:

struct HEADER {
char type[4];
int version;
int numRecords;
} header;

struct RECORD {
int employeeId;
char name[40];
float salary;
} record[ header.numRecords ];

} file;
    struct FILE {

The variable type is mapped to the bytes 0 to 3 in the file, version is mapped to the bytes 4 to 7, and numRecords is mapped to the bytes 8 to 11. Any time a variable is accessed, its value is read from the file, and any time the variable is assigned, its value is written to the file. These structures are different from regular C since they can contain control statements such as if, for, or while. Templates are executed in a similar fashion to an interpreter, where each line is executing starting from the top of the file.

A Script file also has a similar syntax to C and can be used to edit variables defined in a Template. For example, the Script:

for( i = 0; i < file.header.numRecords; i++ )
file.record[i].salary *= 2.0;
    int i;

can be used to double every employee's salary using the Template. Scripts can be used with Templates, or on their own to edit files or interact with the 010 Editor program. Scripts can also be used as macros to simplify repetitive tasks.

Над применением данной программы в gamehackimg-е предлагаю вам задуматься самим, что можно сделать после изучения справки. Хотя я припоминаю, что MHS имеет аналогичные функции по работе с данными на С-подобном языке. И не просто с дампом на харде, а с данными в памяти запущенной игры...

P.S. Программу, если она вам нужна поищите сами...

• Создать...

Важная информация

Находясь на нашем сайте, Вы автоматически соглашаетесь соблюдать наши Условия использования.